Todd Polyniak has been a Partner with Sax LLP for over 20 years. He is the head of the Not-for-Profit Division and has extensive experience in the accounting, auditing and tax aspects of not-for-profit organizations, including the highly technical audits required by organizations that receive government grants.
Todd has presented over 70 educational programs to professionals and to the public. He has lectured on various accounting and auditing matters for organizations such as:
- Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Montclair State University
- The Center for Non-Profits, the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants’ Continuing Education Program
- State of New Jersey Department of Human Services
- New Jersey Department of Education
It is Todd’s heart that Not-For-Profit’s thrive and continue to make a difference in this world.
Todd also enjoys painting, good wine and spending time with his family at their lake house.