SAX LLP PRESENTS...
THE 2018 FOUNDER'S AWARD
Sax LLP is thrilled to announce the 2018 Founder’s Award which will offer local not-for-profits the opportunity to showcase their efforts in propelling their mission forward for a chance to win a $15,000 unrestricted gift to support their organization.
This year’s theme is inspiration, and we invite not-for-profits in the NJ/NY area to apply by telling us:
How do you inspire?
HOW TO APPLY:
- Click below to join the Founder’s Award distribution list to receive the Founder’s Award Application Package.
- The 2018 Founder’s Award Application Package will be released on Monday, July 30, 2018 and will contain the full award criteria for submission.
- APPLICATION RELEASE: Monday, July 30
- SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Friday, September 14
- PRESENTATION OF AWARD: January 24, 2019
- GRANT AMOUNT: $15,000 (unrestricted)
- REQUIREMENT: Organization must have a current exemption under Section 501(c)(3) as determined by the IRS.
- QUESTIONS: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sax is a champion of not-for-profits. Through our Fist to Five® process, we strive to support, empower and guide organizations in ways that ensure their continued existence and positive impact. A considerable challenge is the dependence on outside funding, which can hinder a not-for-profit’s capacity to further their mission. Sax is passionate about helping organizations obtain stability and financial security so they can flourish and thrive.